If I gave you a mirror that allowed you to peer into your life and see exactly how you are living
would you look?
See Your Personalized Life Map.
Guide and align your life decisions
This Is Your Magic Mirror
If you had access to a magic mirror that gave you a true reflection of your life and insight into where you are headed, would you look?
With the Life Inventory Assessment, magic meets science to provide you:
- a Life Map, a clear and honest view of exactly where you are.
- your blind spots (the patterns working against you that you can't see).
- your focus point (your most significant opportunities to live more fully).
"We help people define, measure and align their life
in congruence with their greatest gifts and highest priorities."
Maurice Thibodeau, Co-creator of the Life Inventory Assessment
Why is it so easy to fall out of alignment?
We are living in an environment of overloading information, competing priorities, and meticulously designed distractions.
And that's not even including the fact that we are masters at getting in our own way.
It's easy to get off track and spread too thin.
This assessment provides a fast, reliable, way to separate from the chaos, accurately reflect on your life, and align your daily decisions with what most serves you.
Slow down and listen to the wisest person you know.
The alignment of what is right for you can only be defined by you.
You are a perfectly flawed and complex being.
No matter what is happening around you, looking within, and getting clarity of who you are and what's most important will serve you to make better choices.
Your clarity and alignment
are what this life tool helps you to see.
What Is The Assessment?
The Life Inventory Assessment is a comprehensive online diagnostic tool that measures and prioritzes each of your 12 life categories across five key elements, giving insight into:
- How aligned you are in how you spend your time.
- Your capacity to achieve what you desire.
- How you are showing up to your life opportunity.
- The state of your emotional health.
- And what your current level of fulfillment is.
The 12 life categories are: Work, Health & Fitness, Leisure, Finance, Spiritual Life, Parenting, Love, Social Life, Creative & Intellectual Talent, Social Contribution, & Extended Family.
How It Works.
Step 1: Select Your Assessment Choice
Choose from the self-pace or with coaching review options below.
Step 2: Follow & Complete
Upon purchase, you will immediately be logged into the growth library, with easy to follow steps to complete your assessment.
Step 3: View Your Results:
You will receive your interactive Life Map and Life Health Dashboards within minutes of completing the assessment.
Without leaving having to leave the comfort of your space,
you'll be interacting with your Life Map and Dashboards.
Shown directly below is an image of a sample Life Map and Life Health Dashboard.
Like stepping into a photo-booth to take a snapshot of your life.
Includes your interactive LifeMap, LIfe Health Dashboards, and video instruction on how to read your results.Take Your Assessment Now
Being Clear On Where You Are Going?
The one constant among all the chaos that life can deliver, is YOU.
In the Life Inventory Assessment, you take a precise measure of your life guiding you to what those measures show.
A clear picture of where to focus and a guiding direction for your next steps.
The Life Inventory Assessment is for you if you are ready to take a mindful approach to your life.
"In any given moment we have two choices: to step forward into growth, or back into safety."
Why Take This Now?
"A man (or woman) who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life."
Making the 'right' decisions is hard?
- You say 'yes' to too many things.
- You feel in constant conflict with competing priorities.
- Stress, guilt, and indecision have become common states.
Walt Disney wisely said, "When your values are clear, your decisions are easy."
In the LIA assessment, you define your highest priorities, making it easier to make clear decisions.
You are constantly pushing the edges of your personal growth.
- You love tools that make you more effective.
- You welcome direct feedback on how you doing.
- If you have blind-spots, you want to see them NOW!
The LIA assessment measures all twelve of your life categories against the five dimensions most co-related with happiness and fulfillment.
You crave leadership & thoughtful direction.
- Finding the right sources to fuel your growth is daunting and overwhelming.
- You don't have don't to be misled.
- You value clarity and precision.
"You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with." Jim Rohn
The LIA assessment directs your attention to the people and actions that will serve you to be, do, and have your greatest life.
Does This Actually Work?
9 ways the Life Inventory Assessment can serve you:
- Specific, objective feedback on all major categories of your life.
- A clear measure of how you are spending your time.
- Direction to know where and what to focus on.
- The ability to track progress, growth, and regression over time.
- A birdseye overview of your entire life, shown in a Life Map.
- Increased capability to connect and communicate in key relationships.
- Greater confidence in being able to say "yes" and "no" where it matters.
- A clear organization of your life priorities.
- Direct feedback on opportunities for personal growth.
"Make sure the outside of you is a good reflection of the inside of you."
How The Assessment Came To Be
After I made the huge life decision to leave my corporate career in 2018, I knew clearly that I wanted to use my gifts to do something significant.
In following my personal growth path, I knew how much having a consistent practice of reflection had on my life and my relationships.
My wife and I wouldn't have thrived (or likely survived) our relationship without it. I know I wouldn't have had the courage to make the major decisions that I did along the way (like moving to the middle of no-where with three kids under 6 in 2009, and like leaving the career and work-family I'd build my life around, in 2018).
When it came time for me to decide, "Now what?," I ultimately decided the most important thing I could do next was make this framework to other people. This was my "next most important thing."
I dedicated my life to developing the life inventory practice in an online format, bringing the ability for people to experience it without the need for a coach's support and from the comfort of their own space.
While working in close collaboration with emotional expert and psychologist Dr. Douglas J. Tataryn and his leading work on emotional health (also the founder of the Bio-Emotive Framework), I'm proud to say it is now here!
Co-creator of the Life Inventory Assessment
Picture: Maurice Thibodeau (left)
& Dr. Douglas J. Tataryn (right)
Are You Living Out Your Life Priorities?
This is an opportunity to step back from the chaos of your life to take a measure of your life priorities and their current health.
- Are you living in alignment with your life priorities?
- How healthy and fulfilled is each category?
- Do you know why and what your next steps are?
We developed this tool to help look within, the world needs you.Take Your Assessment